The Ultimate White Mountains Getaway—5 Fun Things to Do This Summer
Memorial Day was the first glimpse we had of what the summer season was going to bring to us. And we can say with absolute confidence that summertime in the White Mountains of New Hampshire is going to be awesome!
Why Summer Is Such a Special Time of Year
Summertime is special because of the longer, and often more fun-filled days. For some people, those fun things include reclining in the sun, drinking a margarita, enjoying a good book, and delighting in the fact that life seems to have slowed down, if just for a few days. Such a vacation is actually good for you according to author Minda Zetlin in her Inc.com article about the importance of summer vacations.
What kind of summertime vacation do you crave—a relaxing one or a fun-filled, exciting one? While there’s always something to do here no matter what time of year you come, we’re especially excited for you to come visit our North Conway B&B during the next few months of summer. Why?
5 Fun Things To Try This Summer in the White Mountains
The White Mountains offer so much to the summer traveler. In fact, here are just five reasons why you should come visit the White Mountains and our North Conway B&B.
1. So Much to Do On Squam Lake. Summertime is the perfect time of year to enjoy Squam Lake. With day and nighttime river cruises, fishing and swimming expeditions, and places to picnic, you can enjoy an entire day on the lake.
2. Rev Your Engines! Are you a fan of motorsports? If so, then you’re in luck! White Mountain Motorsports Park offers stock car racing every Saturday evening during the summer months. Check out the late models, mini stocks and dwarfs.
3. Become One With Nature. Our North Conway B&B is the perfect place to store your belongings while you enjoy becoming one with nature. The White Mountains offer so much to the nature lover—from hiking through forests, swimming in lakes and streams with waterfalls, to canoeing and kayaking.
4. A Favorite Pastime—Horseback Riding. If you prefer not to explore the White Mountains on foot, you can always try horseback riding. It’s a great way to enjoy the beauty surrounding you.
5. Letting Your Wild Side Have Some Fun. For all of you adventure seekers out there, have we got some news for you. Besides zip lining, there is another way to get an adrenaline rush—whitewater rafting. That’s right, Class I to Class IV rafting. What a story that would make for your friends back home!
Come Enjoy Your Summertime Vacation at Our North Conway B&B
Summertime is just around the corner. Are you as excited as we are? We’re sure you are! This is the perfect time of year to get away from it all and enjoy some fun and relaxation. The White Mountains are beautiful this time of year and there are so many fun things to do. We invite you to come visit our North Conway B&B and enjoy all that we have to offer.