One of the most special aspects of your stay at the Bernerhof Inn is all the little complimentary extras which add up to a big experience here. You’ll find a seamless blending of the old with the new, culminating in just what you want from the perfect B&B stay.
Enjoy these amenities included with your stay when you stay at the Bernerhof:
- BRAND NEW to the Inn is Serenity Wellness Studio where you can treat yourself to a massage without ever leaving the property.
- Each morning enjoy a freshly prepared homemade country breakfast entrée and a wide variety of flavorful coffees and juices.
- European-style "Black Bear Pub" offering a pub menu and serving soft drinks, wine and locally crafted beers.
- Free use of IPads for room guests.
- Free Cross Country Ski Tickets at Great Glen Trails for all our our guests
- BRAND NEW onsite 1.2 kilometer Nature/Shoeshoeing Trail (FREE snowshoes provided). Look forward to a quiet early morning stroll, a picnic lunch spot, or a snowshoe trek.
- Discounted Ski Tickets - Hit the slopes with no waiting in ticket lines
- Daily delivery of the local newspaper to your door.
- Apple computers and printers on each floor
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout our inn
- Flat screened TV/DVD in each room
- Extensive DVD selection and games
- Eco-friendly wood mantled fireplace or cozy gas stove in each room
- King or Queen BeautyRest mattresses and luxury bedding
- In room hair dryers
- Make new acquaintances or connect with old ones in our common areas, such as the "Black Bear Pub" with fireplace, library, or picturesque wrap-around porch
- Outdoor Grill/BBQ area
- Smoke Free Environment
- Free parking, close to 13 ski resorts and XC Centers, 9 golf courses, historic and family attractions and 200+ tax free stores and boutiques.
- Hiking, biking, climbing and river fun abound in the White Mountain National Forest and Saco River.
- Mount Washington Auto Road, Cog Railway, Scenic Railway, Story Land, Attitash Ski Resort, tax-free shopping, Jackson, Glen and North Conway Villages are all a short drive from the inn.
|Villages of Conway|
|North Conway Village|