Below you will find our 2017 Spring Cooking Class Schedule! If you would like to schedule a private class on an alternate date, please ask. Our class accommodates anywhere from 1 to 8 students at a time. Sign up today, these will fill up quickly!! Prices will vary based on the menu and offerings of each class.
- March 18th, Top Notch Brunch with Chef Steffani $95/person ($85/person for inn guests)
- April 5th, Sap-Happy Maple Madness with Chef Cheryl
- April 12th, Pastry Chef 101
- April 15th, April in Paris (with wine pairings during a sit down dinner after class)
- April 25th, Rustic and Real (recognizing Earth Day)
- May 6th, Farm to Table
- May 14th, Not Far From the Tree (celebrating Mother's Day)
- May 20th, Taste of Asia
- May 30th, Demystify Maki Rolls - learn how to make sushiwith Chef Jonathan from the Oxford House
- June 3rd, Fire up the Grill!
All classes posted above are subject to change based on their date or theme for the class. We will keep our website current if anything changes, but please check back periodically or give us a call about specific classes you may be interested in. Thanks, and we can't wait to kick off the start of the 2017 cooking season!!
We will have a fall schedule posted soon!